I mentioned last week that I was having a hard time adjusting to my new found summer freedom with no school. I think adjusting may be the wrong word choice here, I’m actually doing great without all that homework and required reading. The problem is I may be doing a little to great. I need some structure in my daily routine or else this summer is going to be over and I won’t have anything to show for it besides a high score in Pet Rescue Saga. Seriously, that’s what those long grey winters are for.
I have three main things that I want to focus on this summer and since I told ya’ll I would share them with you, here’s the first list.
This is also the best list, because it’s the fun list.
Super Summer Shenanigans:
1. Make boozy popsicles (this could be the best idea or worst idea ever)
2. Jam it up! Get out the mason jars and berries and make some jam! And maybe pickles.
3. Keep my Fuchsia plant alive (I thought it was dead, but then it came back. I renamed it Fuchsia zombiacea (few-she-ah zombie-acea) pictured above).
4. Read 5 books that I choose! (1/5 completed! Great Gatsby was great.)
5. Go to a baseball game (summer=baseball)
6. Pick some berries (See #2)
7. Go camping (summer=baseball+camping)
8. Hike a new trail (summer adventure!)
9. Float the river (adult style, in the inflatable kayak. No more tubes for me)
10. Make “Bailey’s” ice cubes (this could be the best idea or the worst idea ever)
11. Swim in my new bikini (Sarah, if you’re reading this, that means you girl!)
12. Go on a picnic (romantic or not, whatevs)
13. Go to a
concert outdoor concert (Already had my indoor concert experience. Time for some outdoor, blanket, sunset watching music)
14. Take an absurd amount of pictures (see link in #13)
15. Have the best summer ever (no pressure)
Have a great weekend! I’m going to get started on this list, maybe some boozy popsicles are in store for this weekend…